Q: Motorbike won't run.

I have a Honda CBR250, 2011 Model. It hasn't been ridden in a few months and wouldn't start. After push starting it it ran fine so after a while turned it off. The next day it wouldn't start again. I topped it up with fresh fuel but after push starting it numerous times I get the same outcome. It kicks over but only runs for about 10 seconds. It doesn't matter whether i give it throttle or not, I get the same outcome. I have a feeling fuel isn't getting through??

Hi there. Sounds like the fuel needs to drained and filled again. Check to see what fuel was in the fuel tank. If there was summer blend, then change to the winter blend and crank on the throttle a couple of times then hold the throttle open for about 20 seconds. Then let off the throttle and crank the engine over. When the engine tries to start crank the throttle a little and the engine should start. If you need further assistance with your bike not starting, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Motorbike won't run.