Q: Q: Mass airflow sensor

If check engine light just came on from bad mass airflow sensor can u still drive the car until u can get it fixed?

3. Q: Mass airflow sensor

Q: Possible issue with the shift solenoid or TCM?

It could be either one and it's impossible to say without inspecting the car. The difference between the O'Reilly diagnosis and the dealer's is probably one of equipment. O'Reilly uses a generic OBD-II scanner and the dealer should be using...

Q: My Nissan versa 2011 security indicator light flashing

The key is stuck due to a fault with the ignition switch lock cylinder or the steering column interlock is malfunctioning. To resolve this, you can request ignition switch/lock cylinder repair. Once the stuck key issue is resolved, if you...

Q: My Nissan Sentra 09 makes a vibration when I am at a stop light in drive with brake pedal pressed in

Shaking or vibration may be caused by many different things such as faulty spark plugs, poor fuel pressure or misfires. Other things such as a faulty idle air control valve may cause the engine idle to drop below the normal...