Q: Q: Mass airflow sensor

If check engine light just came on from bad mass airflow sensor can u still drive the car until u can get it fixed?

3. Q: Mass airflow sensor

Q: Q: Can't pass smog check due to Check Engine light

The Check Engine light requires a special scan tool to determine the issue. Additional diagnostics may be required. An intake leak is common on this engine and may cause leaks, low fluids, and many other issues. With the vehicle sitting...

Q: Engine still rocks back and forth. What can it be?

If you are using aftermarket mounts, that introduces a bit of a complexity in diagnosing a problem such as this as aftermarket parts can always be a potential cause of fit and function problems after installation. The only way to...

Q: my car makes a humming noise under the hood while I'm driving and parked. could it be a fuel pump issue or ignition problem?

A humming noise can be the engine electrical cooling fan. The fuel pump is in the rear of the vehicle so that is not as likely to be the cause. To pinpoint the fault, I would have a certified technician...