Q: Q: Mass airflow sensor

If check engine light just came on from bad mass airflow sensor can u still drive the car until u can get it fixed?

3. Q: Mass airflow sensor

Q: The engine EPC lights came on suddenly when I was driving.

Hi there. The EPC light and check engine light are coming on for there is something that is not functioning correctly on your engine. Either get a digital data scanner to scan the codes stored in your computer or have...

Q: My engine light keeps coming on. We have replaced the air/fuel ratio sensor four times.

Hey there. As you may know, this may be caused by a few different things, one of which is a faulty sensor (which you have already replaced). This may also be caused by an intake air leak, leaking or dirty...

Q: I have an 05 Nissan Maxima with the obd2 port missing, how do I get an obd2 port installed?

Most of the time something such as this would likely need to be done at a local dealership. This is not a commonly replaced part and therefore most places will not have the tools and equipment required to install and...