Q: Major shaking between 25mph and 55mph when slightly turning right.

Merging or slightly turning right my car violently shakes between 25mph and 55mph. What is the issue???

Hey there:

Vehicle shaking on the front end can be caused by multiple loose or worn out components on the front end. At the speeds your talking about, bad tire/wheel balance is most likely not a contributing factor; however, it wouldn’t hurt to have that checked. It’s difficult to give you a precise diagnosis without being there to complete suspension inspection, but the issue could be caused by CV joints, wheel bearings, or an issue with the brake rotors. It’s best to contact a local ASE certified mechanic to road test your vehicle and diagnose the precise cause of the shake on your Impala.