Q: Loss of power in certian areas

Pulled a wire now the speedometer,rpm,gas gauge, trip doesnt show, dome lights, radio doesnt work niether do the electric locks . The only thing on the dash that works is the oil pressure gauge and the battery gauge and the service engine light is the only light that comes on when u start it up.

I can’t tell you exactly which wire it is that would cause this, but whatever wire you pulled is very likely to be the cause of all these issues. It sounds like it was a main power or ground wire for multiple systems, since powers and grounds are often shared across multiple circuits. If you’re unable to properly repair the wire yourself, I would suggest having it done by a qualified professional, such as one from YourMechanic. They will be able to diagnose the source of your electrical issues firsthand and fix the problem accordingly.

3. Loss of power in certian areas