Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-fukhzjjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-fukhzjjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-103658-fukhzjjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-fukhzjjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-fukhzjjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-fukhzjjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-fukhzjjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-fukhzjjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-fukhzjjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-103658-fukhzjjs:173:8

Q: Loses power while driving, but doesn't cut off; console goes dark.

My 2005 Altima loses power while driving; the lights go out, but the car doesn't cut off. After a few minutes it restores and run as good as new. If I put the car in park the RPM roars up and the car is getting gas, but in drive it acts like its not getting gas. The console light goes out, the brake and battery light comes on while in this state.

A: Hi there, thank for writing in. I&#39;d be ...

Hi there, thank for writing in. I'd be happy to help. This could be caused by a couple of different component failures. A faulty throttle body actuator can cause this kind of loss of power. The brake and battery lights coming on suggest that there are other issues at play as well which may also be contributing to the power loss. Sometimes something as simple as a weak battery can cause several failures on multiple sensors.

If you would like help, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to inspect and diagnose this issue for you, and make any repairs as needed.