Q: Leak from V-shaped plastic piece

My car just started overheating, and when I opened the hood, I noticed that it was leaking very bad from a V-shaped plastic piece that is connected to three hoses. It looks like that piece might need to be replaced or the hoses need to be tightened or replaced because they do not have clamps on them and feel very loose.

A: I’m not quite sure what part you’re talking...

I’m not quite sure what part you’re talking about from this description. However, a good route to take to solve this issue would be performing a pressure test to confirm whether the hoses or the V-shaped component is to blame. This test involves pressurizing the cooling system using a dedicated tool to pinpoint the leak. A professional, such as one from YourMechanic, can perform this task for you and make sure the correct repairs are made.