Q: Just did spark plugs on a 2013 ford car and now it is having problems shifting

Just changed the spark plugs and the car does not want to shift do i have to restart any thing like when you chang the battery?

You have a manual transmission and unless you created a problem in the hydraulic system the spark plugs will not have anything to do with the clutch or transmission problem. You will need to have the transmission and clutch checked fro proper operation by a mechanic like one from YourMechanic to find the cause of the failure.

3. Just did spark plugs on a 2013 ford car and now it is having problems shifting