Q: Just changed spark plugs on a 2006 Hyundai azera and now the car won't start didn't do anything else plugged it all in made sure c

I just changed the spark plugs and now the car won't start everything is connected and it just won't start

Hi there. It depends on what is actually happening when you attempt to start your car that should lead you to the source of your problems. If the engine will not turn over or crank when you turn the key, the issue is likely a blown fuse to the ignition relay. This can occur when you complete mechanical repairs and remove parts without removing the battery terminals. If you are able to crank the engine over, but it will not ignite, the problem is most likely due to a loose spark plug wire or issue with an ignition system electrical harness: such as the crank or camshaft position sensor. What I would do is check all electrical connections, hoses or other items that may have been removed or even touched during your spark plug replacement first. If you’re not able to trace your issue, feel free to contact a professional mechanic from our team to come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection.

3. Just changed spark plugs on a 2006 Hyundai azera and now the car won't start didn't do anything else plugged it all in made sure c