Q: Jeep wrangler with sbc 350. Rain getting into engine,i havent ran it n theres no coolant in the block or rad.Where could it get in

I have a 94 wrangler im doin a sbc swap on. 79 5.7L rebuilt 200 miles ago. Havent ran it in over a year,oil was clean when pulled,after checking last week i discovered water was in oil the oil n lots of it. Theres no water or coolant in the block or rad,can't find any water droplets anywhere on the motor. I changed the oil 3 days ago,it rained the next 2 days n after checking today the oil was contaminated again. Where could this water be coming from?

3. Jeep wrangler with sbc 350. Rain getting into engine,i havent ran it n theres no coolant in the block or rad.Where could it get in