Q: Is this My Brakes or The Steering

My Steering Wheel was very hard to turn, I had to practically struggle to get it to turn . And when I did, the car didn't want to turn properly.. I barely was able to get my car home.

Of course, check to be sure that you have adequate power steering fluid and that the power steering belt is on and appropriately adjusted. If the belt is missing you can request belt replacement. If the power steering fluid level is OK and the belt is in place and tight, the power steering pump may not be working properly, the rack and pinion unit has faulty internal seals, and/or there is a mechanical fault creating binding in the rack and pinion unit. Other causes of this difficulty are somewhat less common and include faults in the strut bearing or ball joints. If you request a power steering diagnostic, a certified mechanic will be dispatched to your location to identify the problem and estimate the repair. The latter diagnostic is your least cost option because mobile repairs are cheaper and they can be scheduled at your convenience, too. Please let YourMechanic know of any additional concerns or questions that you have.