Q: Is it possible to change the centre bore to fit new wheels? 2001 Audi A3

I am looking at getting different wheels for my car and i read that the centre bore currently is 57.1 and the centre bore on the new wheels is going to 66.6. Is there anyway of getting round this? If so, what would be required?

Hi there - you want to find hub-centric rings for your specific wheel-hub combination. These steel rings take up the excess space between the wheel hub bore and the hub itself, and allows the correct transfer of vehicle weight to the wheel through the hub, and not through the wheel bolts/nuts. Check with your wheel supplier, major custom wheel suppliers, or aftermarket custom auto parts vendors for these rings.

• Is it possible to change the centre bore to fit new wheels? 2001 Audi A3