Q: Is it ok to drive without the hood support clip or would the support rod rattle around and cause more problems?

Is it ok to drive without the hood support clip or would the support rod rattle around and cause more problems?

The hood support rod may move around a little and also rattle a bit, but should not cause any problems or interfere with anything. If you want to have the lock clip replaced then have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic replace the clip on your next service visit.

• Is it ok to drive without the hood support clip or would the support rod rattle around and cause more problems?