Q: interior reading lamp out

My interior reading lamp went out that's above the door on the driver’s side. My other 3 reading lamps are still working. I was looking to see how to replace the bulb and don’t see any screws in the lamp. Do you know if this is a snap on lamp? Or could it be controlled by a fuse? I was reading the car manual and was looking on pages 3 through 18 which discuss reading lamps. But I didn’t see anything anywhere about how to change a bulb. Do you know how to change a bulb like this?

Hello. There is a fuse for all of the interior lights, not one for each individual light. It sounds like the bulb may have blown out and needs to be replaced. The way to replace the bulb is to pop off the plastic cover of the light with a small screwdriver and then replace the bulb. If you are worried that you might break it, I would suggest having a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, assist you with this.

3. interior reading lamp out