Q: Indicate oil/ pressure low,batery alternator,engine emission warning,heat warning

Unable to start, get some indication...like symbol. Oil/pressure,battery alternator,,engine emission warning...

In the future, please include the model of Hyundai as well. The more information we have, the better the answer we can provide.

I’m sorry to hear you are having problems with your new car. Since it is so new, it will be completely under warranty. In addition, because it is so new, we have not had the opportunity to work on a car that is so new because it is under manufacturers warranty. We would have to charge you which would not be the honest of us to charge you for something you are owed for free.

I can however say all the lights are on because the car has not be started or fully turned on in the case of a hybrid. All the lights on your dash turn on in this state to check the bulbs on the dash. This is known as a bulb check. Also, I would make sure our key fob can lock and unlock your doors. It could have bad battery or may have just failed. In the case of a hybrid, there is always a sequence to turning it on.

Aside from these things, the dealer will be able to help you out free of charge unless they determine you have some how created the problem yourself. Which in most cases, is very unlikely. They will also have access to information that aftermarket mechanics to not have for at least three years from the manufacture date of your car.

Good luck!

3. Indicate oil/ pressure low,batery alternator,engine emission warning,heat warning