Q: Ignition switch going bad

I think the ignition switch is going bad. I place the key in it, and I have to move it around before a connection is made, and the truck starts.

3. Ignition switch going bad

Q: Wondering if fuel injector(s) is/are going bad

Although faulty fuel injectors could cause the issue you are describing, the symptoms associated with the diagnostic trouble code you found, namely P0344 are consistent with the symptoms that you are reporting. Consequently, you are better off resolving the fault(s)...

Q: squeaking from front end when steering

Your vehicle may be covered in a few recalls such as the front tie rods and the pitman steering arm. I recommend calling a local dealer and suppling the vehicle identification number to see if a recall can be done...

Q: Truck hard to start and seems to be a fuel injection problem.

The issue may or may not be the Fuel Injection Control Module, but the issue is certainly fuel related. I would recommend having your truck inspected by a professional who is experienced with diesel engine diagnosis. It is possible that...