Q: Ignition not working right

The ignition is not functioning, the steering wheel will not turn, and the key will not turn.

A: I suspect that the key tumbler or the ignit...

I suspect that the key tumbler or the ignition switch is bad. I suggest having a technician remove the ignition switch and test it. If the key will turn the tumbler when it is out of the ignition it is likely that the ignition switch is the problem. If the key does not turn key tumbler with the tumblr out of the vehicle then the tumblr is bad. I would suggest having an expert mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, help determine why your ignition key will not turn and have them perform the necessary repairs.