Q: Ignition Key switch install to a honda v twin 1818ho.h.c.motor

I'm trying to put a ignition key switch on my golf cart. Has a simple Honda vtwin 18 horse on it.

You could wire it to a relay to only engage power for the starting circuit when the key is on. Wire the key switch to the control side of the relay, and the starting circuit (pedal switch) to the other posts. Depending on the relay, 85 and 86 are the control circuit, and 30 and 87 are the ones that attach to the pedal switch circuit. If you are having trouble or are not comfortable installing the switch, consider having a technician who specializes on cars perform this service.

3. Ignition Key switch install to a honda v twin 1818ho.h.c.motor