Q: If water is in the ignition coil should I replace the coil?

I have changed a coil bc it was saying misfire on that cylinder & it's still doing the same thing, so I took coil #3 out & it had water all in it..does that mean that coil is bad also.

Hello, Yes, you will need to replace coil #3. Coils are made of a series of coil windings that are designed to conduct electricity and when wet this cannot happen. I would recommend replacing the ignition coil to ensure that the coil fires properly.

3. If water is in the ignition coil should I replace the coil?