Q: If AWD is off do I now have FWD or RWD?

My abs light is on which caused my stabalatrac & AWD off light to come on I know it's most likely caused by the speed reducer sensor or the wires going to it. Hopefully a new hub assembly will fix it. If my AWD is off does it become FWD or RWD? I would fix it ASAP but don't have garage & the weather but if it's RWD it may be a real consern because of the weather.

Hi there. Your Pontiac Torrent is a primary front wheel drive SUV; so it should be safe to drive during bad weather. However, I would recommend having the AWD repaired ASAP.

3. If AWD is off do I now have FWD or RWD?