Q: i20 hit by stone from below, steering doesn't come back to straight after turns, clutch pedal feels steering movements when pushed

I have drove my Hyundai i20 on a stone and it hit from below. It hit cars bottom. Now when I turn the steering, it is not coming back straight and when I push the clutch completely and move the steering, I can feel the steering movements on the clutch pedal.

3. i20 hit by stone from below, steering doesn't come back to straight after turns, clutch pedal feels steering movements when pushed