Q: I want to change the wire harness on my 2002 Dodge Caravan sport 3.3 L 6. How much would it cost?

I purchased a used 2002 dodge caravan sport 3.3 L6 2 weeks ago. I noticed that the car isn't shifting gears. The RPM is on the right side of dashboard and light doesn't turn on, when I accelerate the gas pedal the RPM needle keeps going up but never shifting gears. I did a on off on off on within 5 Seconds on the ignition test and these codes came up; p01684, p0134, p0204, p0205, p0700 , p0442, p0455. I don't know anything about cars, so I had an electrician scan the car and he told me that I have to change the PCM or do I have to replace the wire harness Help!!

3. I want to change the wire harness on my 2002 Dodge Caravan sport 3.3 L 6. How much would it cost?