Q: I tried to change my breaks and rotors because of a scraping sound and now the sound is worse and one of the rotors it has a lit

My brake was making a scraping noise and I didn't want to spend the money to get it done at a shop so I did it myself. So I changed the brake pads and the rotors in the front and now the sound is worse and one of the rotors is scraped a little.

3. I tried to change my breaks and rotors because of a scraping sound and now the sound is worse and one of the rotors it has a lit