Q: I took my car to get a oil change and valve cover gaskets replaced when I got it back it was smoking and leaking oil terribly als

They saying it's a oil pan leaking

A: Hi - and thank you for contacting YourMecha...

Hi - and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. Inspecting for an oil leak - If the oil pan is leaking - yes there is a possibility of the oil splashing onto the exhaust only while driving. Then in this case you will need to replace the oil pan gasket. Best thing to do is look around the engine really good before washing, wash the engine really good and drive the vehicle for a short period, this will allow you to see exactly where the oil is coming from. You can also inspect around the valve covers and oil filter to see if they were not have tightened correctly and are leaking. If you would consider, YourMechanic can send a certified technician to you and inspect where the leak is coming from and perform any necessary repairs.