Q: I pushed my key in the ignition and the key isn't turning what should I do

I push my keys in my ignition and its not rolling over. I hit the ignition and I clean the key what could b the problem now

If your key will not turn inside the ignition, I would first make sure that the vehicle is completely in park. If the vehicle is not in park, move it to park and the key should turn. If the transmission is in park, I would recommend trying to jerk your steering wheel side to side while trying to turn the key. If you do this and the key turns, the ignition lock may be failing. The ignition lock locks the steering wheel when the key is removed in order to prevent theft of the vehicle. Replacement of the ignition lock should resolve your issue.

3. I pushed my key in the ignition and the key isn't turning what should I do