Q: I overfilled my engine with engine oil

I accidentally filled my engine with engine oil after I took out for a drive it started blowing white smoke and eventually my 2nd gear locked after a couple of minutes my car didn't want to run anymore...I'm currently waiting for the oil to drain what problems should I expect and if I turn it on will it still throw out white smoke

If you overfilled the engine oil you may have got oil into the tops of the pistons and fouled the spark plugs. Once you adjusted oil level and start the car again it will blow smoke for a while until the oil is burned off in the exhaust. Just let the engine run until it clears. It will clear quicker if you hold the rpms at about 1500 until the smoke clears.

3. I overfilled my engine with engine oil