Q: Q: I need to pass smog test.

Vehicle giving me code P0446. I need to know if you can fix it. I need it to pass a smog test.

3. Q: I need to pass smog test.

Q: 1995 GMC Yukon won't start

The GMC Yukon 1995 came with 2 different motors and the 5.7 was the most common. The most common problems with this vehicle from most to least common are: the fuel pump and filter, starter motor, ignition module, crankshaft position...

Q: 2009 chrysler 300c timing chain recall, does this reset the computer? (I need smog test soon after)

Yes this would reset the computer monitors for your smog test to pass. You should drive the vehicle for at least a week or more driving in all types of situations. Have a mechanic scan the computer to see if...

Q: Doors and hatch not opening

Each of the doors would need to be checked to see if the lock actuators are keeping the doors locked or the latch in each door is bad. Removal of the inside door panels will be needed to access the...