Q: Q: I need to pass smog test.

Vehicle giving me code P0446. I need to know if you can fix it. I need it to pass a smog test.

3. Q: I need to pass smog test.

Q: How much does it cost to replace lifters? 2007 GMC Sierra

Claimed by Kevin Gainer

Q: Q: Failed smog test

Hello. The catalytic converter acts as a filter for exhaust gasses emitted from the vehicle. This purpose of this is to reduce the pollutants that are expelled into the environment. The first thing you could try is adding a catalytic...

Q: car turns over sounds like wants to start but wont

This issue may be caused by a dirty throttle body, fuel injectors, or the fuel filter. If you still need help, YourMechanic can dispatch out a professional mechanic to your home or place of business to diagnose and replace anything...