Q: Q: I need to pass smog test.

Vehicle giving me code P0446. I need to know if you can fix it. I need it to pass a smog test.

3. Q: I need to pass smog test.

Q: how to I turn off the horn on a 2016 denali when the key if left in the car

Hello, thank you for reading in. Your owner's manual should have the exact procedure on how to silence the horn when leaving the key in the car. Typically on these and similar models it is a process of accessing your...

Q: Car labeled gross polluter

The carburetor may need to be adjusted while the gas analyzer is monitoring the levels. If the adjusting does not fix the problem, then the converter may be defective and need to be replaced. I recommend that you have a...

Q: Can I use E 15 gas

The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) allows use of E-15 fuel in model year 2001 and newer autos and light-duty vehicles as well as all flex-fuel vehicles (FFV’s). EPA has NOT allowed the use of E-15 in vehicles from the...