Q: i need to know a replacement body/frame part name

i hit a deer, front passenger side, broke out the headlight and slightly bent the framing under the grill and quarter panel where the headlight socket is, i need to know what that front corner of framing is called to get the new parts to weld back into place so its straight again, no chassis damage or anything like that, just dented little bit of framing that needs to be cut and replaced

Hi Joseph. Thanks for contacting us tonight. I think you’re better served to contact a body shop or Mazda dealership, so you can get the specific parts that require replacement. We are unable to offer bodywork repair service advice or tips, so reaching out to the dealership or local body shop is your best bet.

3. i need to know a replacement body/frame part name