Q: I need the front timing cover gasket replaced on my 2012 GMC Acadia to stop an oil leak. How much for the parts and labor?

I have an oil leak. The Front Timing Gasket needs to be replaced on my 2012 GMC Acadia 3.6L V6. How much for the part and labor?

If you are referring to the crankshaft seal on the timing cover, please use YourMechanic’s front crankshaft seal replacement service page to obtain an instant quote. If you are referring to the timing cover to engine (front engine cover) gasket, you can get a quote via the timing cover replacement service page but, obviously you will not be charged for a new cover if your existing cover is usable; only the gasket would be replaced. The actual source of oil leaks is not always clear and so your best bet may be to just schedule one of the services and let the mechanic confirm the leak source. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. I need the front timing cover gasket replaced on my 2012 GMC Acadia to stop an oil leak. How much for the parts and labor?