Q: I need new brake pads, but I think it's the front brakes.

It makes a grinding sound when I brake

3. I need new brake pads, but I think it's the front brakes.

Q: I turn the key and don't hear a sound, no click , lights/radio comes on though. New alternator, new battery. 2005 Pontiac vibe.

You may have a theft system malfunction. You may also have a shift cable problem also. Try to put car in neutral to see if it cranks? Move shifter back and forth to see if it moves through the gears...

Q: My car is not starting and does not make any noises while attempting to start

Hello there. A few problems can cause the vehicle to have a crank no start and they are all electrical. The most likely cause of the vehicle not starting is the battery. After the battery, the starter,...

Q: Service ABS/Traction control/Active Handling messages on DIC

Your car is equipped with wheel speed sensors at each of the four wheels which monitor wheel speed while relaying this information constantly to the ABS and traction control system which are controlled by the car's ECU. When the ECU...