Q: I need brakes on my 2014 Volvo s60 t5

Brakes are just beginning to grind

3. I need brakes on my 2014 Volvo s60 t5

Q: Hissing and squealing when releasing brake pedal

That is the sound that the brake boosters will make as the seals for the diaphragm are worn out. I would recommend having a certified technician come out and determine if that is in fact the problem you're having and...

Q: Thank you Tim. Appreciate SO much. We agree but needed a professionals confirmation.

Hi Corine: I will help you further with your follow-up concerns (these questions are assigned randomly; that is the only reason Tim is not getting back to you directly). Basically, if you are shopping for a vehicle the "general" rule...

Q: Dash lights not turning on

The computer system would need to be checked for codes, for the rheostat that controls the lights to the instrument panel. If all the other lights work from the dimmer control, then an instrument cluster internal issue may be the...