Q: I need brakes on my 2014 Volvo s60 t5

Brakes are just beginning to grind

3. I need brakes on my 2014 Volvo s60 t5

Q: Engine oil leak should I use Stop leak?

I would advise against putting stop-leak in your engine. If you have already done so, I recommend you change the oil right away. Many aftermarket manufacturers are selling products that look like a good answer to a complicated problem, but...

Q: Q: Maintenance other

When routine service or maintenance is due the ECU activates this warning light to let you know. However, in most cases, the light needs to be cleared after the service manually. If you look in your owner manual, you should...

Q: How long can I ride on bad struts

Hello, thank you for writing in. The time you have will completely depend on how bad the struts are now, and how much stress you want to put onto the rest of the vehicle. Worn struts will cause stress to...