Q: I need brakes on my 2014 Volvo s60 t5

Brakes are just beginning to grind

3. I need brakes on my 2014 Volvo s60 t5

Q: Error code p0101 and p2177 on 2008 Volvo s60 indicate the MAD AT could there be another problem?

Hello, thank you for writing in. Both codes relate to some kind of air leak. This may mean the MAF sensor has failed and is not capable of sending the signal for that air, or it may be an actual...

Q: Rocking steering wheel, vibrating car

You should have the tires, rims and suspension checked for damage. You may have bent the rim or damaged tire or suspension.

Q: My car is showing trouble code P0090

Hi there - I would check the fuel pressure with a gauge to see what the pressure on the fuel rail actually is. If pressure is low, the problem may be with a clogged fuel filter, failing fuel pump relay...