Q: I live in Nigeria, africa, just got a used grand cherokee jeep, it is smoking, one of the 8 spark plug is socked with oil, its rel

One of the eight spark plug is alway socked with oil, releases blue smoke smells and the vehicle shakes/ vibrates when not in motion. Please what should I do about it. Thanks

Hello there. Oil leaking into the spark plug wells is an indicator of a fairly serious problem that should be inspected and repaired immediately. It is almost always due to a failing gasket or O-ring but can also be the result of a failing piston or worn valve guides. Oil making its way into the spark plug wells will drastically affect the engines performance, leading to misfires, increased oil consumption and blue exhaust. In extreme cases, it can even lead to an engine fire. If the vehicle is exhibiting any of these symptoms, the spark plugs should be inspected by a professional mechanic as soon as possible.

• I live in Nigeria, africa, just got a used grand cherokee jeep, it is smoking, one of the 8 spark plug is socked with oil, its rel