Q: I just wanna know if there is a Lien on my car ?

I just bought a car and I got it with no title so I want to know if there is a Len on it

3. I just wanna know if there is a Lien on my car ?

Q: Q: Cranks over but won't start

Hi there. Although you indicated that you replaced the crank sensor, it is highly probable that the electrical harness that attaches to the sensor may be the source of your problem. If this wasn't replaces as well, I would start...

Q: Don't understand CEL Codes.

The codes P0300 through P0306 are for misfires of random cylinders or different cylinders. The second code P1456 is for the evaporative fuel tank system having a leak somewhere in the system. Since you are getting random misfires, then I...

Q: Car is idling at 1100 rpms

Hi, thanks for writing in. High engine idle can be caused by a number of different things. A stuck/binding throttle, vacuum leak, bad throttle position sensor, coolant or air flow sensor all can be the cause of a high idle...