Q: I just wanna know if there is a Lien on my car ?

I just bought a car and I got it with no title so I want to know if there is a Len on it

You will have to take the vehicle identification number and go to your local department of motor vehicles office to find more information on any legal matters regarding the vehicle. If there is a lien on the vehicle, you will not be able to register as a new owner until the lien has been paid if there is one. You should never hand over payment for a vehicle without first getting a copy of the title in hand and doing ALL necessary paperwork because even though you paid money for it and have the keys, it is not legally yours until it has been registered.