Q: I just put brand new calipers, rotars and breaks on my truck and my driver side front breaks keep sticking and i don’t have a clue

I have put brand new calipers rotars and breaks on my Truck Bc my breaks on my driver side front where sticking thinking it was the caliper and it sticks but it gets worse when it is hotter out side any suggestion

Hi Patrick. Thanks for contacting us today. There are several possibilities, ranging from a faulty master cylinder, or air bubbles trapped in the brake lines. Typically, the best way to diagnose and resolve this issue is to inspect the master cylinder and all brake lines (to verify they are tight and not leaking). You’ll also want to bleed the brakes a few times to ensure the lines are clear. If this problem continues, it is possible that you have brake pads that are the wrong ones for your vehicle. It might be a good idea to have a professional mechanic come to your location and help diagnose this problem - as it could be a serious safety issue.

3. I just put brand new calipers, rotars and breaks on my truck and my driver side front breaks keep sticking and i don’t have a clue