Q: My car shuts off when I step on the gas pedal

It cuts off when i put. My foot on gas

3. My car shuts off when I step on the gas pedal

Q: 2012 Jeep Wrangler hesitates at starting up.

The issue could be the throttle position sensor on the throttle body giving a false reading and causing the engine to hesitate when starting. For the hesitation when driving, that also could be the throttle position sensor, but more like...

Q: Sudden play & random tugging in steering wheel. Hear clicking from steering wheel & front left tire both while driving straight.

Hello, thank you for writing in. Checking the brakes was a great place to start. At this point the first thing we need to find out is if symptoms happen always, or only when driving over bumpy roads. If you...

Q: My battery light keeps coming on and radio went off and on then off completely then car lost power toyota avalon 2000

Hello. If the engine will not stay running then the alternator is bad. The battery will also need to be load tested as a bad alternator can also cause the battery to fail. When I come across this problem I...