Q: My car shuts off when I step on the gas pedal

It cuts off when i put. My foot on gas

3. My car shuts off when I step on the gas pedal

Q: Recently replaced the TPS but still get code P0122, what causes this low voltage?

Code P0122 may also indicate that you may have loose or poor connectivity to the throttle position sensor itself or potentially not enough voltage being supplied from the ECM. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your...

Q: Oil leak after running over curb

Hi. It sounds like you may have a leak in your oil pan or transmission. You could have hit one or both of those when you hit the curb. If any leaks are existing, the oil pan or transmission would...

Q: A warning light saying “VSC OFF” has lit up on my dashboard and I don’t know what that means. Is it dangerous?

Hi Jessie. Thanks for contacting us today. The VSC light stands for the vehicle stability control system. If the VSC light came on, then you may have an issue with one of the speed sensors causing the system to engage....