Q: My car shuts off when I step on the gas pedal

It cuts off when i put. My foot on gas

3. My car shuts off when I step on the gas pedal

Q: Throttle control warning light is on and I have no power.

Hi there. The code P2127 is coming on for the throttle position sensor being disconnected or not communicating with the ECM (computer). Check the throttle position sensor to see if the resistance changes when the throttle is opened and closed....

Q: Need to get my car that's been sitting for 2 years legal.

Buy a brand new battery that is fully charged prior to installation so that you do not needlessly load the alternator. Change the engine oil and filter. Ideally (but this is optional), you should pressurize the oil system prior to...

Q: Oil Light comes on and car dies

Hi There, If your oil pressure falls below a specific level, the ECM (car's computer) will automatically shut the engine down to avoid further damage to the engine. This is done as a safety precaution. Typically, the oil pressure light...