Q: I have replaced the catalytic converter on a 2006 Lancer. Now the car won't start. It ran fine before the swap.

I have replaced the catalytic converter an now the car will not start

Hello there, many faults will cause a no start condition on your 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer. When problems immediately after work was performed the first step is to double check the work performed. Various common problems can prevent the engine from starting after repairs such as a wire left loose, battery unhooked, sensor left unplugged or a wiring harness fault. If you’re unable to pinpoint the issue yourself, a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose your no start condition and make any repairs required to resolve the fault if necessary.

3. I have replaced the catalytic converter on a 2006 Lancer. Now the car won't start. It ran fine before the swap.