Q: I have a nissan xterra with great engine performance, but time i drive say 11km cabin heats up pretty hot pls need advice

i have a nissan xterra 2000 yr model at 221,300 odo with engine performance still super and i have this problem, while driving say a 11km road i start filling heat in the cabin which never stops i dont have a functional AC duo. before i fix the AC i really want to sort this out....pls help

Hello.

From what you describe it would appear that your vehicle may be having an issue with the heater. It may be possible that one of the heating and cooling system components has failed.

If the heater switch, or the heater control valve fail or have an issue, they can allow hot coolant into the heater core, which will be felt in the cabin. This issue may or may not be related to your AC issues, as the systems are separate, but intertwined.

If you’d like to get this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to your home or office to diagnose your heating issue and help you fix it accordingly.

3. I have a nissan xterra with great engine performance, but time i drive say 11km cabin heats up pretty hot pls need advice