Q: Undercarriage plastic

I have recently pulled off the undercarriage of my car I was wondering if it is necessary to replace it. How much would it cost if I do a replace it

Hi There, The undercarriage plastic is a critical protective component that serves to protect things such as the oil pan and various other components from being punctured from potential damage caused by rocks and other possible objects that may be thrown up under the vehicle as you travel down the road. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to inspect the vehicle and properly repair this.

3. Undercarriage plastic