Q: Undercarriage plastic

I have recently pulled off the undercarriage of my car I was wondering if it is necessary to replace it. How much would it cost if I do a replace it

3. Undercarriage plastic

Q: My odometer reading is gone. How can I bring it back? 2013 Nissan Versa.

There should be a small button on the dash that enables you to change what is displayed on the screen. I would recommend pushing this button until the odometer comes back. If this does not work, it is possible that...

Q: to pass smog check P0420 catalyst system efficiency below threshold bank 1, what is the total cost of repair

Hi there. Typically the P0420 OBD II trouble code is caused by a faulty catalytic converter, however it can also be due to a worn out front bank O2 sensor, faulty rear O2 sensor or damage to wiring harnesses to...

Q: Transfer case making grinding noise

Hello. A grinding sound from the transfer case on this truck is an indication of an internal chain failure. This happens often on this vehicle. I will typically drain the fluid from the transfer case and see if there is...