Q: Undercarriage plastic

I have recently pulled off the undercarriage of my car I was wondering if it is necessary to replace it. How much would it cost if I do a replace it

3. Undercarriage plastic

Q: AC/Heat not working anymore

This is a common sign of a failing blower motor relay. The relay is a unit that supplies power to the heat/AC blower motor. When this relay is faulty, the blower motor may work intermittently or sometimes not at all....

Q: Losing coolant, high idle rpm, 2x P0300 1x P1111

Hello. From what you describe it would appear that there may be more than one issue with the vehicle. The rpm fluctuations can be caused many different things. A few things I would check are the idle air control valve,...

Q: The Check Engine Light is on but the scanner shows no codes.

The brand, type, quality, and manufacturer coverage of the scanner you bought will dictate how they read the codes. Unfortunately, not all scan tools are created equal. When it comes to hybrid vehicles, you may want to make sure you...