Q: Undercarriage plastic

I have recently pulled off the undercarriage of my car I was wondering if it is necessary to replace it. How much would it cost if I do a replace it

3. Undercarriage plastic

Q: What are the symptoms of bad rear coil spring seats?

When the coil spring seats have become completely worn you, you may start to hear noise coming fro the rear of the vehicle, especially while going over bumps. A worn out or missing coil spring seat will allow metal to...

Q: best car battery

Hi Cesar. Thanks for contacting us today. There are several brands of car batteries that tend to last longer than most. Interstate, Optima and Duralast are among the best for cold cranking amps, which is really what makes a battery...

Q: Car wont start - 2009 Hyundai Sonata

Hey there. The battery and starter are key components to starting the vehicle. If the battery is weak, it can cause a slow or sluggish cranking if it is not providing enough power to the starter. Also, the starter can...