Q: Q: Head gasket

I have a Honda 95 automatic and they fixed were the head gaskets go but it's leaks a little which j think makes the smoke come out

3. Q: Head gasket

Q: Clutch is chattering

A chattering clutch may be caused by a warped clutch pressure plate or flywheel. On some cars these warp due to the clutch release system or clutch pedal mechanism binding and not releasing smoothly. I would recommend having the complete...

Q: Q: Radiator leaks

Hello there! Leaking coolant/water from a point near the motor can come from a few things: On your vehicle specifically, a coolant hose runs underneath the distributor and the distributor seal often leaks. This causes used engine oil to come...

Q: 95 honda accord long crank to get started than runs like a champ what causes that

Hi there. In most cases when an engine sits for a while and is hard to start, it is caused by fuel injectors that are clogged with excessive debris or a dirty throttle body. It is also possible that the...