Q: Q: Head gasket

I have a Honda 95 automatic and they fixed were the head gaskets go but it's leaks a little which j think makes the smoke come out

3. Q: Head gasket

Q: Harsh ride over potholes

Hi there: In general, OEM parts are designed to maximize comfort and tend to wear out sooner than they really should. This is why OEM tires wear out so quickly. Aftermarket parts (in general) are designed to maximize performance or...

Q: Water appears to come up from under carpet when it rains

If you have a water leak when you are not moving, then you will need to first isolate the area of the car that is getting wet. The most common areas are the right or left front of the car....

Q: The heater, radio and rear defroster stopped working. Check all fuses and they were fine. what else could it be?

If all of these issues began at the same time, it is possible that you have a bad ignition switch. Heat, Air Conditioning and I believe the radio are only powered with the key in the ON position. They will...