Q: Q: Head gasket

I have a Honda 95 automatic and they fixed were the head gaskets go but it's leaks a little which j think makes the smoke come out

3. Q: Head gasket

Q: What does it mean when the harmonic balancer wobbles?

Hi, thanks for writing in. When the harmonic balancer is wobbling, it would be best not to run the engine. The harmonic balancers function is to counteract the vibrations in the engine so damage doesn't occur. When it fails, it...

Q: Car makes knocking and clunking sound

If you are hearing a suspension noise, any number of components when worn can cause a noise. A bad strut or strut mount, ball joint, sway bar, or one of many bushings. To find the noise, the suspension would need...

Q: Q: Car cranks but won't start.

Hello. I would need to know what kind of Ford this is to know for sure what may be going on. Most of the time on these older Ford models the issue is fuel-related. It may be a result of...