Q: I have a crack in my rim

Can you drive if the rim has a crack

3. I have a crack in my rim

Q: maybe a wheel bearing worn out, how dangerous is it?

Thanks for your question. If it's a wheel bearing, the noise generally doesn't go away with speed although it might appear that way because the noise gets masked by other noises such as road noise, wind and exhaust. It is...

Q: rubbing and pulsating sounds from Left Front Wheel when turning right.

You could have two issues. The first issue that is certain is you have a bad brake rotor or two. Any time you have pulsation when braking, the rotors will need to be machined or replaced. If it is...

Q: Mudguard destroyed under my left front bumper

Hello, thanks for writing in about your 2016 Hyundai Accent. You will be ok driving it around. Your mudguard does not serve a critical function that would otherwise prevent you from driving your car safely. If you'd like some peace...