Q: I have a 95 Honda Accord I recently drove through a flooded area the car will start but it won't go over 20 miles per hour without

I have a 95 Honda Accord I recently drove through a flooded area the car will start but it won't go over 20 miles per hour without cutting off can you help me please

When something like this occurs you’ll need to open and clean out the air cleaner housing and replace the filter. Also, check the inlet tube for any restrictions. You may have managed to damage the mass airflow sensor.

If you decide to get this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile experts can come to your home to diagnose your cars stalling issue and help you fix it accordingly. Best of luck.

3. I have a 95 Honda Accord I recently drove through a flooded area the car will start but it won't go over 20 miles per hour without