Q: Changed/removed the thermostat, now idles up and down over and over... 1994 Honda Accord

I have a 1994 Honda Accord I took out the thermostat and I checked all the hoses when I put everything back together and Crank up the car and let it run for a while then I noticed the RPMs is going back and forth Rebbing up and down so I took off the radiator cap and I looked in the coolant was running out I check the hoses there was no pressure on the Hose but the car just kept Rebbing up and down so I cut the car off

3. Changed/removed the thermostat, now idles up and down over and over... 1994 Honda Accord