Q: I have a 2005 accord with a j30a4 motor can I swap in a j30a5 motor that has v tech

I have a 2005 accord with a j30a4 motor no v tech can I swap in a j30a5 motor that has v tech everything seems to fit besides not having the wires for the v tech on the j30a5 motor can I use it without connecting the v tech ? Will it cause damage to the engine or how do I wire it up ?

Hi Hector. Thanks for sending the question today. Unfortunately, we only offer repair and service tips for OEM replacement parts and applications. Your question would be better asked of an engine replacement specialist.

3. I have a 2005 accord with a j30a4 motor can I swap in a j30a5 motor that has v tech