Q: I have a 2003 mini cooper and when I put it on drive it goes in neutral and back into drive.

I was driving my car from work to my house it wasn't up to 7 minutes the car stopped on the road I kept on press in the clutch but it didn't move but there was sound like I was giving the car a warm up in the morning ,so I turned of the car and started it and put it on drive the car reversed I put it on neural it reverse also , so I had to truck the car home but this morning the car started fine but am scared to move it any further it might repeat it self

3. I have a 2003 mini cooper and when I put it on drive it goes in neutral and back into drive.