Q: I have a 2003 mini cooper and when I put it on drive it goes in neutral and back into drive.

I was driving my car from work to my house it wasn't up to 7 minutes the car stopped on the road I kept on press in the clutch but it didn't move but there was sound like I was giving the car a warm up in the morning ,so I turned of the car and started it and put it on drive the car reversed I put it on neural it reverse also , so I had to truck the car home but this morning the car started fine but am scared to move it any further it might repeat it self

Hi there. Sounds like the transmission is slipping in gear. Check the fluid level to the transmission and make sure that its full and clean. I recommend changing the transmission filter and topping it off with new fluid and retesting to see if the transmission continues to act up. If it does, then the transmission would need replaced or rebuilt. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you with your transmission.

3. I have a 2003 mini cooper and when I put it on drive it goes in neutral and back into drive.