Q: I have a 1999 Chevy Suburban K1500 4wd the problem started when the serpentine belt broke.

The serpentine belt broke we replaced it then it keep slipping off we fix that then the steering wheel started to be hard to turn so we replaced the power steering pump, power steering gear box the wheel sensor and its still very hard to turn the wheel I have no idea what else it could be please help.

The system will need to be scanned to verify operation of the steering system variable assist system. You will need a Tech 2 or later type scanner to actuate the needed tests on the steering module and steering sensor. I would recommend having a local expert, such as one from YourMechanic, come out to inspect your steering system and let you know what the correct fixes are before moving forward with potentially unnecessary repairs.

3. I have a 1999 Chevy Suburban K1500 4wd the problem started when the serpentine belt broke.