Q: I have a 1993 Toyota Camry sedan 4cyl. It stalled on me as I was driving down the road. I tried to start it and it will only run f

I have a 1993 Toyota Camry sedan 4cyl. It stalled on me as I was driving down the road. I tried to start it and it will only run for a couple of seconds before it dies. I assumed it was the fuel filter so I changed it. Didn't Work. I then thought it was the Fuel Pump, changed it ...NO. Maybe the Relay Sensor behind the glove box. It was not making a clicking sound, so I changed it and it now makes a click...NO. Fuel line clogged? Nope. shot gas out of the line attached to the fuel filter. So I pulled the Plugs and Wires and changed them. NO The only way I can keep this car running is to spray carb cleaner continuously into it.. .sounds like crap, but it remains running? Please guide me through this personal Hell G4Texas

A: The vehicle may have spark and fuel but its...

The vehicle may have spark and fuel but its not getting any injector pulse most likely. Try disconnect one of your injectors while hooking up a test light across the connector. Then have someone crank over the engine, you should see a blinking light. If you do then you have injector pulse. If not then my suggestion would be to replace the distributor assembly. This should correct the injector pulse to the engine control module or prove the module is bad. I would try distributor first.

If you'd like to get this serviced, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come to the vehicles location to diagnose your stalling issue firsthand and help you fix it accordingly. Good luck.