Q: I have a 1993 Toyota Camry sedan 4cyl. It stalled on me as I was driving down the road. I tried to start it and it will only run f

I have a 1993 Toyota Camry sedan 4cyl. It stalled on me as I was driving down the road. I tried to start it and it will only run for a couple of seconds before it dies. I assumed it was the fuel filter so I changed it. Didn't Work. I then thought it was the Fuel Pump, changed it ...NO. Maybe the Relay Sensor behind the glove box. It was not making a clicking sound, so I changed it and it now makes a click...NO. Fuel line clogged? Nope. shot gas out of the line attached to the fuel filter. So I pulled the Plugs and Wires and changed them. NO The only way I can keep this car running is to spray carb cleaner continuously into it.. .sounds like crap, but it remains running? Please guide me through this personal Hell G4Texas

3. I have a 1993 Toyota Camry sedan 4cyl. It stalled on me as I was driving down the road. I tried to start it and it will only run f