Q: I have a 07' Saturn Outlook and it doesn't start. When I turn the key on dashboard lights come on, but when I crank they turn off.

I have a 07' Saturn Outlook and it doesn't start. When I turn the key on dashboard lights come on, but when I try to crank it they turn off. I alredy change the starter, the battery, checked fuses and relays, but still nothing. I suspect the ignition cylinder or key since it has a chip. But I don't know

Based on your description, I believe that the ignition switch is causing this issue. Replacing the ignition cylinder will likely resolve this issue.

3. I have a 07' Saturn Outlook and it doesn't start. When I turn the key on dashboard lights come on, but when I crank they turn off.