Q: Q: Starts then dies

I have a 07 dodge charger it cranks but goes right back dead

Hi There, A few different things will usually cause the vehicle to start and then die. A bad ignition coil can cause this if it is beginning to fail, resulting in intermittent starting problems. A dirty or faulty mass air flow sensor, may also cause this kind of reaction. The mass air flow sensor is a unit that measures the volume of air entering the motor and relays this information to the computer in order to cause the computer to make the proper air/fuel adjustments. A bad fuel pump or fuel pump relay may also cause this kind of starting issue as a result of the engine starving for fuel. Additionally, a vacuum leak may cause this to happen as well. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle to determine the proper solution to this.

3. Q: Starts then dies