Q: I have a 01 Cadillac Seville that starts up spitters than stalls what could be wrong

I changed the crank position sensor yesterday from the check engine light on but the car starts spitter than stalls now idk why

The first thing to check for is air leaks. Any air that gets into the engine without being measured will lean out the system and cause problems. Look at all the rubber hoses and boots under the hood to be sure they are well connected and in good condition. Any time you do work under the hood, there is a chance that you pushed a hose or a fitting aside with your elbow or something and it lost its connection. If you don’t find anything that way, you will need to do a proper diagnostic so you don’t spend a lot of money on parts that you don’t need. The truth is, at 150 thousand miles it could be just about anything. If you decide to get this thing checked out professionally, you can do that at your convenience by contacting YourMechanic. They can send a technician to your home or office to check out your reluctant DeVille and let you know what it will take to sort it out.

3. I have a 01 Cadillac Seville that starts up spitters than stalls what could be wrong