Q: i have 2009 ford edge when i turn a/c on it over heats fans new fcm new fans come on but when u turn on a/c high fan doesn't kick

my car overheats when i turn on my a/c fan assemblys new the fans come on but not the high does'nt kick on in the morning it works in the afternoon when hot it don't and over heats

Hi There, Overheating with the AC on is generally caused by a couple of possibilities. When the AC compressor is beginning to fail, this may incur an increased load on the motor as it works harder than usual to turn a bad compressor. This increased load causes the motor to work harder than it otherwise normally would, resulting in the motor overheating. The other possibility may be a cooling system that is not working efficiently. This may be caused by a clogged radiator, blocked or clogged radiator condenser fins, a water pump that is not pumping correctly or potentially cooling fans that are not working properly.

3. i have 2009 ford edge when i turn a/c on it over heats fans new fcm new fans come on but when u turn on a/c high fan doesn't kick