Q: I have 137,000 miles just bought truck warning light came on PDF 100 blocked what do I do

My PDF light says 100% blocked what can I do I'm out of town working and can't afford thousands of dollars in repairs I have tools any suggestions

The diesel particulate filter (DPF) is used to trap particulate matter and keep it from being released into the atmosphere. Every so often, the DPF must go through a regeneration process in which the particulate matter is burned. Pressure sensors on either side of the filter are used to determine when the DPF is full. Once this is sensed, the vehicle will be forced into reduced power mode to prevent damage. In most cases, a DPF service will fix the problem. A professional with the proper equipment can do this for you.

3. I have 137,000 miles just bought truck warning light came on PDF 100 blocked what do I do